LANBilling provides the ability to implement accounting, charging and management (if it’s technically possible) of subscriber’s access to the Television services.
LANBilling allows the charge-off of periodic subscription fees for TV, as well as keeping records and charging additional one-time or periodic services, such as laying of television cable, repairing or hardware rental.
For digital TV LANBilling allows not only the charge-off of periodic subscription fee for channel packages or video content access, but also keeping records and charging of various additional services such as video on demand (VOD), sales/hardware rental, value-added services (weather, traffic, TimeShift, Catch-Up& etc.), calling a technician to configure hardware.
- Integration with popular conditional access systems (CAS):
- Integration with TV and video services:
- IPTVPORTAL - payable TV (for IPTV/OTT solutions).
- MEGOGO - movie and TV solution.
- Smotryoshka - interective wireless TV.
- NextTV - interective digital TV.
- ERICSSON Middleware
- Flexible configuration of television tariff plans, services selection.
- Manage TV services from User Account.
- Opportunity to form a set of channels, which are out of disconnection in case of nonpayment.
- Keeping records of client hardware and methods of its granting (sale, rental, lease, temporary use).
- History of TV hardware belonging.