LANBilling is a certified billing (Russian Software Registry no. 1282):
- Internet, telephone, television, and other services subscription management.
- convergence: many services - one bill.
- distributed structure, that allows to work in different geographically distributed networks.
- modular billing structure, open and documented external API provide the flexibility and ease of integration.
- wi-fi passport authorization or with a mobile phone number.
- 24-hour support and modifying on request.
- Certificate of conformity in Russia and Kazakhstan.
LANBilling is intended primarily for Telecom operators and service providers, but can be used by any organization which needs to automate the following processes:
- monitoring of subscribers and relations with users;
- communication and additional services charging;
- receive of subscription fees and inter-operator payments;
- conditional network access control and services in accordance with flexible rates
- self-service portal (User Account)
- built-in HelpDesk.
Experience is invaluable: more than 2 000 billing installations in Russia and abroad.