Platform «Internet» allows subscribers authentication, collects statistics on traffic and manages sessions of subscribers.
The RADIUS server of own development that allows:
- subscribers authentication with login/password (PPPoE, PPtP, L2TP protocols).
- subscribers authentication with IPoE (static ip address, mac address, port (DHCP opt.82), VLAN pair (Q-in-Q), 802.1 x).
- setting of static or dynamic IP addresses.
- statistics collection of consumed traffic (radius accounting).
- dynamical change of session parameters.
- prohibition of network access in case of non-payment.
LBarcd-bypass Module for continuous provision of «Internet» services in case of:
- RADIUS server accidents;
- periodic servicing.
Support Cisco ISG technology:
- accounting of each service;
- services authorization;
- dynamical changing of session parameters using RADIUS CoA.
DHCP server of own development that allows:
- setting of static or dynamic IP address for subscriber’s device (using MAC address as a subscriber’s ID).
- setting of static or dynamic IP address to subscriber’s device using option 82 of DHCP Protocol (both MAC address and DHCP option 82, or single option 82 are considered as a subscriber’s ID).
- Collection of traffic statistics using Netflow, sFlow protocols.
- Statistics gathering from Unix-based routers.
- Support IPv6.
- subscription fee;
- traffic monitoring by time and data volume;
- limit of traffic flow during a specific period;
- taking into account the type of traffic (incoming/outgoing);
- prevailing traffic – Charging of the biggest traffic (incoming/outgoing) according to results of accounting period;
- limit of bandwidth depending on volume/time;
- included traffic.
- Display of statistics in User Account.